Monday, September 8, 2014
After a long and miserable fall semester at Emmanuel College I decided to transfer to Snhu for the 2014 spring semester. Manchester is my home town so it was the easiest place to transfer at such a short notice. I honestly thought that Snhu would be a transitional period for me; that I would go for a semester and then transfer away from home again. But academically I fell in love with Snhu. I am a commuter and I really only attend classes here, but after only one semester I feel more focused and successful than ever. My first semester I obtained straight A's and my goal is to maintain top academic achievements here at Snhu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Allison,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed seeing how you ended up coming to SNHU, and back to your home-town for that matter! If you don't mind me asking, why were you turned away from Emmanuel?
I, too, enjoy the academics as well as what campus and sport life SNHU can offer me. I like how the classes are on the smaller side therefore as students we can somewhat connect with the teacher, and if need be, go to them for help and not be considered 'just a number' like some schools.
Cory
Cory,
ReplyDeleteBoston was great but Emmanuel sucked for a couple reasons. It was small and very religious... (neither are my cup of tea). The teachers were all using the school for research and it didn't seem like teaching was their priority. Lastly my roommate was MISERABLE!! Like your worst nightmare kind of roommate! I guess living on campus just wasn't the best learning environment for me.
I too transferred to SNHU. I absolutely love it here; the faculty and students are amazing. I feel like I'm learning so much. I'm glad that you're doing so well academically, it's a great feeling to have straight A's :). Congratulations! I'm glad you're here!
ReplyDelete